You can choose a password length of not more than 50 characters. Do not forget to switch keyboard layout to the English. Do not choose a password too simple, less then 4 characters, because such a password is easy to find out. Allowed latin and !@#$%^&*()_-+=., characters
Create Free Account
Already have an account? Enter
Please enter all the fields
Incorrect login or password entered
Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account? Create Account
Forgot your password?
Please enter your Email
This Email is not registered in Simkl
Failed to send email, try again later
Don't worry. It's easy to reset.
Please enter your Simkl username or E-mail from your account to start the password recovery process.
We have sent instructions to the email address you provided during signup. Please follow the link from the email to continue.
i love the original ghostbusters and i like the sequel which is nowhere on the same level as the first film but it is still fun. when this movie was announced i was excited. i love kristen wigg, really like kate mckinnon (?) and melissa mccarthy and think paul feig is pretty talented. leslie jones though, meh...
so i watched this film on opening night and i really liked it. yeah it's not on the same level as the first film but it's still pretty damn enjoyable. let me do a list of things that made it so. first let me do a list of things i didn't like.
things i didn't like:
-the fart joke
- the ending was a little weak
- the whole jumping into a vortex to save a friend thing was bad and didn't look that good
- i didn't like kate mckinnon (?) that much
that's really all i can remember about what was bad so let's go to the good shall we.
things that were good:
- the movie was hilarious, right from the opening
- ed beagley jr and his assistant
- chris hemsworth was amazing and so so funny
- leslie jones was great
- the running joke of wigg being slimed was funny
- the bad guy was hilarious
- the bad guy was like a nod to peter mcnicol's character in part ii (which was one of the best things in that movie)
- dan ackroyd's cameo
- the 3d was some of the best i have ever seen
- the ghosts looked great and very ghostbusters-ee
- it felt like ghostbusters
- it looked like ghostbusters
- chris hemsworth (he was so good i had to mention him twice)
i'm trying to think of more that i liked but it is pretty late and i am tired. so before i go i will leave you with these last tidbits of info:
- i thought at first the whole possession thing with the ghosts didn't work as it wasn't very ghostbusters-ee and then i remembered that rick moranis' character gets possessed (and others) and i realized it was very ghostbusters-ee
- if it wasn't for the ending this would be a solid high 4 star rating instead it sits at a high 3 and a half
- i hope there is a sequel
production design: 9 out of 10
cinematography: 8 out of 10
re-playability: 7 out of 10
originality: 7 out of 10
costumes: 8 out of 10
directing: 8 out of 10
editing: 7 out of 10
acting: 8 out of 10
music: 8 out of 10
script: 7 out of 10
Topic is a specific subject of discussion.
Optional, please keep it short.
Drop image files here or click to upload
max 10MB photo or 2MB GIF
Add photo or GIF from web
How to add photo or GIF from
You can paste URL of the image inside
your comment and it will be
automatically converted into the image
when reading the comment.
Find a GIF
Create a Meme
How to add a video:
To add a video paste video url directly into your comment. Example:
Do not post links to copyrighted video content (TV Episodes,
Movies). Share them privately if