You can choose a password length of not more than 50 characters. Do not forget to switch keyboard layout to the English. Do not choose a password too simple, less then 4 characters, because such a password is easy to find out. Allowed latin and !@#$%^&*()_-+=., characters
Create Free Account
Already have an account? Enter
Please enter all the fields
Incorrect login or password entered
Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account? Create Account
Forgot your password?
Please enter your Email
This Email is not registered in Simkl
Failed to send email, try again later
Don't worry. It's easy to reset.
Please enter your Simkl username or E-mail from your account to start the password recovery process.
We have sent instructions to the email address you provided during signup. Please follow the link from the email to continue.
We always knew they were coming back. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens’ advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring ... More our world back from the brink of extinction. Less
Topic is a specific subject of discussion.
Optional, please keep it short.
Drop image files here or click to upload
max 10MB photo or 2MB GIF
Add photo or GIF from web
How to add photo or GIF from
You can paste URL of the image inside
your comment and it will be
automatically converted into the image
when reading the comment.
Find a GIF
Create a Meme
How to add a video:
To add a video paste video url directly into your comment. Example:
Do not post links to copyrighted video content (TV Episodes,
Movies). Share them privately if
Its taken 20 years for this movie to finally get released, and in a way, the storyline makes good use of that long delay between movies to come up with plausible reasoning for the advancement seen on screen.
We had twenty years to prepare. So did they.
However, the story is merely perfunctory, that it's taken Emmerich and Devlin 20 years to come up with this particular story is frankly a mystery, it's basically a retread of the original movie, with some different scenes to give it a bit more scope....... but I have no idea why it took 20 years to... read more
2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
note: i haven't seen the original film and that actually made this one a worse watch, as i couldn't catch all the bad references to the first one. around 20% of this movie was very entertaining and hilarious. moments like judd hirsch driving his little boat during the apocalypse and any of bret spiner's scenes. the remaining 80% of the film was excessive (as expected with roland emmerich), painfully bland, and mostly boring. if you're looking for a funny-bad movie, stay away. you're better off watching some compilation of the funny moments on youtube than sitting through 2 hours of noise. i... read more