The Vampire Diaries
Automatically track what you’re watching
Join a community with a new generation of fans
Join the community
Please enter all the fields
Please enter a correct Email
Yahoo emails are not allowed
This Email is already registered in Simkl
Name too short
Password is too short
You can choose a password length of not more than 50 characters. Do not forget to switch keyboard layout to the English. Do not choose a password too simple, less then 4 characters, because such a password is easy to find out. Allowed latin and !@#$%^&*()_-+=., characters
Create Free Account
Already have an account?  Enter  
Back
Welcome back!
Please enter all the fields
Incorrect login or password entered
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account?  Create Account  
Back
Forgot your password?
Please enter your Email
This Email is not registered in Simkl
Failed to send email, try again later
Don't worry. It's easy to reset.

Please enter your Simkl username or E-mail from your account to start the password recovery process.
Reset Password
We have sent instructions to the email address you provided during signup. Please follow the link from the email to continue.
Back

TOP

JOIN SIMKL
1998-04-10T00:00:00Z
City of Angels

City of Angels

DVD  •  April 10, 1998  •  1h 54m  •  PG-13  •  Budget $55M  •  Box Office $198,685,114
6.9/10
179 votes
 
10
6.7/10
121729 votes
 
-
YOUR
RATING
 
RANKED
# 10944
DROP RATE
0.7%
Drama, Fantasy, Romance
 
When guardian angel Seth - who invisibly watches over the citizens of Los Angeles - becomes captivated by Maggie, a strong-willed heart surgeon, he ponders trading in his pure, otherworldly existence for a mortal life with his beloved. The couple embarks on a tender but forbidden romance spanning heaven ... More
  • City of Angels (1998) ...
  • City Of Angels Trailer...
City of Angels | City of Angels (1998) Trailer
 
Search on popular sources:
 X
Other Titles: シティ・オブ・エンジェル
Sub Genres: suicide, interspecies romance, barefoot male, los angeles california, remake, heaven, faith, angel, afterlife, life and death, operation, dream, Woman Wears Eyeglasses, Candlelit Bath, Man In A Shower
Release Date: Theatre US 04/10/1998, DVD 03/17/2000
Language: EN
Box Office: $198,685,114 (Foreign)
Age Rating:
Director:
Type: Movie
Links:
Plan to Watch
81 (11.9%)
I've seen this
597 (87.5%)
Dropped
4 (0.6%)
Total
682
3 Reactions
 
2 Reviews
 
Add Comments
 
1 Memo
 
ABOUT #CITYOFANGELS Newest Oldest Top Replies Top comments Top Memos Most Helpful Most Likes
50%
positive reviews
1
Positive
1
Neutral
0
Negative
Add Your Review
Add Comment
English only please.  Home rules.
 
POST COMMENT
 
~
April 27, 2022 - by qiuchou
Overall
Rating:
4
好莱坞化的《柏林苍穹下》 read more
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
+
October 24, 2022 - by Samuel Díaz
Overall
Rating:
7
why is nicolas cage the main character? i don't know why i can't mentally accept that nicolas cage is here, after all he has a pretty good performance. the movie also has its moments with good acting or good cinematography, but i never felt it... authentic. i don't know, i'm no expert on love, well written dialogue, or the art of acting, but 90% of the time i didn't feel like i was watching something real. however, the remaining 10% was very well done. sequences like the fall, the bicycle, or the beach at the end were very well done, and those did make me feel something nice (well, more or... read more
Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Friend’s ratings:
Friends BETTER
TOGETHER
Follow your friends to see their ratings and comments about this Movie  

Member’s ratings:
qiuchou qiuchou 4
好莱坞化的《柏林苍穹下》

Top Box Office Weekend
1. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever $45.9M
2. Strange World $11.9M
3. Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery $9.4M
4. Devotion $6M
5. The Menu $5.2M
November 25 - 27




 
You’re not logged in!
 
If you don’t have an account, go ahead and sign up. It takes like two seconds and it’s totally worth it.
 
  • No ads when logged in
  • Follow Movies you enjoy watching
  • Get notifications when they air
  • Share your library with friends
  • Discover new Movies
  • All TV, Anime & Movies in one place
 
Log in
Sign up



Share this page with your friends and followers:
Get VIP
Become a Pro or a VIP member
and unlock premium perks
Become beta tester
Get access to the next version of Simkl V2
Apps
Simkl has apps for Android, iOS, Chrome,
Windows, Kodi, Plex and more!

Simkl automatically tracks what you’re watching, tells you how many episodes you’ve missed, and connects you to what your friends are into.

The best way to keep track of your favorite TV shows!

Get alerted when new episodes of your favorite TV shows air!

113,153 TV Shows
12,797 Anime
733,474 Movies
2,716,102 Members
Start tracking what you watch
Sign Up with Google
Sign Up with Email
MADE WITH ♥ IN NYC & UA
© 2022. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.